A non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring American military forces continue to have the air mobility capability required to implement U.S. national security strategy. International in scope, membership includes active duty, reserve and retired military personnel, as well as civilian and industrial supporters of the air mobility mission.
Membership is open to anyone who wishes to join. It has several primary objectives:
- Provide an organization through which men and women may unite to fulfill the responsibilities imposed on modern society by aerospace technology.
- Recognize the services rendered by industry, military, civilian and government personnel to air mobility activities in which the United States and its Allies have been or may become engaged.
- Promote scientific and academic research regarding the continuing development of our nation’s air mobility capabilities.
- Conduct and sponsor speaking engagements, seminars, symposiums, conventions, and public forums that will further the development of all aspects of air mobility and community relations.
- Encourage young men and women to participate in air mobility activities and related aerospace functions.
- Support the achievement of continued education and air mobility activities through the tuition grant and scholarship programs.